[TYPO3-english] Why there is not an " official " online Forum for TYPO3 ?

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Wed May 20 18:25:21 CEST 2009

Hehe, couldn't agree more Georg!
My suggestion was phrased toward the OP, rather than being a direct
request from myself (Afterall I learned to use the mailling lists and
am learning German),  though perhaps that inflection doesn't translate
too well. So long as whoever decides to try and set one up receives
support rather than cold shoulders then all is well. As for "why don't
you do it", simply put I don't have the necessary skills. All I'm
capable of is lurking on IRC and help the newbies who make it that far
get their installs working and other similarly basic stuff. You don't
want an idiot like me wasting everyone's time with a shakey, poorly
thought out forum project!!

I don't much like the "I want this but I don't want to do it"
mentality either, which is why I'm involved in the project I'm
currently involved with (not T3 related). However I sometimes wonder
if the "If you want something, build it" response can sometimes be
damaging for an organisation or foundation, as it might cause them
overlook ideas that might have been of benefit if they'd invested in
it originally.

Regards,
Denyer