[TYPO3-english] dam + dam_ttcontent: images in user home folders are not shown in Image and Text w/ image CE's

Donatas Elvikis elvikis at mathematik.uni-kl.de
Wed May 20 09:16:23 CEST 2009

Sorry, I was wrong. Images from group home folders are also not shown,
they are only shown from folder mounted in group/user configuration. On
the other hand, files (including images) in RTE are linked correctly
over the <media> tag even from user and group home folders.

One more interesting thing is that some images in Text w/ image CE's are
inserted from their original location and some from
typo3temp/pics/<filename>.

Is there someone who could help with it?

Thanks in advance
Donatas