[TYPO3-english] neswcalendar width different single views

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Sun May 17 13:47:46 CEST 2009

hello

I would like to know, if anybody has a solution to render different
single views from newscalendar based on the categories of the the
actual news

example;

news A :: newscat A => plugin.tx_newscalendar_pi1.render.singleView = 100
news B :: newscat B => plugin.tx_newscalendar_pi1.render.singleView = 101

and so on.

the idea is, that I do have different news to be included from
different news categories.
news from newscat A have fields like
time of an event - max participants - price

while newscat B have only a time of an event, no  max participants, no price

at the moment I render the all into the same
'plugin.tx_newscalendar_pi1.render.singleView' and fill in for newscat B
max participants -> unlimited
price -> free entrance

but all in all the latter 2 fields are not nevessary at all and
therefor I would like to render them on a different single view.

rgds,
GUIDO