[TYPO3-english] mnogosearch: Sorting by date

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri May 15 18:00:29 CEST 2009

Hi!

Manuel Rego Casasnovas wrote:
> I'm indexing news as records and tt_news date is used, this is right
> for me.
>
> The problem is that for pages the date when the page is indexed is
> used.
>
> Then if you launch the indexer everyday, pages has always the date of
> this date and are always more recent than the tt_news.
>
> I'd like that pages always appear after the tt_news.
>
> I hope this time I've explained the problem better ;-)

Ok, I see. Mnogosearch tries to get the information about page modification from TYPO3. Unfortunately TYPO3 is not reliable in this area. If Mnogosearch cannot get information from TYPO3, it puts "today" as the modification day.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In the TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/cleaning-your-apple-mighty-mouse.html