[TYPO3-english] mnogosearch: Sorting by date

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Fri May 15 16:04:40 CEST 2009

Hello,

On Fri, 15 May 2009 14:20:12 +0200
Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Manuel Rego Casasnovas wrote:
> > Anyway, any idea in order to fix it?
>
> If you index news as pages, than page modification date is used. If
> you index news as records, than tt_news date is used. It is unclear
> from your mail how you index, so not possible to advice anything :(

Sorry for the inconvenience :-(

I'm indexing news as records and tt_news date is used, this is right
for me.

The problem is that for pages the date when the page is indexed is
used.

Then if you launch the indexer everyday, pages has always the date of
this date and are always more recent than the tt_news.

I'd like that pages always appear after the tt_news.

I hope this time I've explained the problem better ;-)

Thanks,
   Rego