[TYPO3-english] Magento - Typo3

Michael Türk tuerk at flagbit.de
Wed May 13 08:40:10 CEST 2009

I agree with Dmitry and I think that it comes to real optimization
issues, when you administrate TYPO3 websites that have more than a few
million page impression per month. If there is a performance leak in
one of the extensions and configurations you will have huge problems in
keeping the server stable.

Additionally TYPO3 is kind of an expert system already and that's
exactly the reputation of the system in my opinion. I guess there are
lots of people out there that tried it but failed understanding
in-depth TypoScript problems. But I do not see this as a huge problem
since TYPO3 calls itself an enterprise content management system which
implicates it's not a funny little thing everybody can install,
configure and optimize.

Greetings from Karlsruhe
Michael

Flagbit GmbH & Co. KG - advanced web solutions
TYPO3, Magento, Zend Framework
http://www.flagbit.de

TypoGento - Integrating Magento with TYPO3
http://www.typogento.com