[TYPO3-english] Video sharing project. Anyone interested?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:54:46 CEST 2009

Paul Bucalo skrev:
> I appreciate this feeback, and you're absolutely spot on that these features
> would really enhance the plugin.
> My life is a little crazy at the moment (9 month old baby, killer work
> schedule), but hopefully I'll have time in the next few months to get to
> this.
> I'll certainly let you know when I do work on it.

Sounds great. And I do understand that you are busy.

> Are you looking to collaborate on this?

Unfortunately I don't have much skill as a developer. My role is
primarily implementation and project management. I am how ever willing
to sponsor some of the development. But I am not at millionaire and
would like to see others support the project as well.

If you plan on using tt_news for listview/categories/sorting then maybe
Vahan Amirbekyan who also replied could help out. How does that sound?

By using tt_news we will have several sorting options plus support for
ratings and comments.

Let me know what you think.

/Morten