[TYPO3-english] Video sharing project. Anyone interested?

Paul Bucalo paul.bucalo at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:35:40 CEST 2009

I appreciate this feeback, and you're absolutely spot on that these features
would really enhance the plugin.
My life is a little crazy at the moment (9 month old baby, killer work
schedule), but hopefully I'll have time in the next few months to get to
this.
I'll certainly let you know when I do work on it.
Are you looking to collaborate on this?
-p