[TYPO3-english] Empty body in typo3 documents when using lighttpd

Per Baekgaard baekgaard at b4net.dk
Mon May 11 22:18:36 CEST 2009

Probably should have added that I already had the following:

   includeLibs.tx_cssstyledcontent_pi1 =
EXT:css_styled_content/pi1/class.tx_cssstyledcontent_pi1.php

... but since it is years since I defined the templates here, my failing
memory means I can easily have overlooked something else ;-)

So in essence, I have EXT:css_styled_content/static, mininews, ext:
Auto-parser_plugin, ext: Menu_1 and ext: Main_TEMPLATE_cObject in my
template hierarchy. So this should be correct, eh?

-- Per.