[TYPO3-english] FE Administration of FE Users

Terkild terkild at sideservice.dk
Mon May 11 18:13:32 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

I have been browsing typo3.org and searching google for a good extension
for FE administration of FE users - but having a really hard time
understading if any of the extensions can actually do what i need
(through the frontend):

- List all the front end users in one or more sysfolders (with a few
additional informations)
	- Front end editing of all (or selected) the FE user fields.

I know this can all be done easily through the backend, but with current
site-dynamics it would make more sense to have it front end.

I've looked at the following ext:

feuser_admin - can't seem to find any documentation about this.
sr_feuser_register - can't really see if this is able to edit all users
or only the info for the currently logged-in user?

Have i overlooked something or can anyone give me a hint in the right
direction?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards
Terkild