[TYPO3-english] Localisation problem after t3d and templavoila import

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Wed May 6 11:49:32 CEST 2009

Hy Sara,

i'd use the dirty way again: phpmyadmin.
Problem is that you want to merge two trees. Here t3d-import is the
right method because it can change uids and pids without loosing connection.
Making that manually can cost a lot of time especially in fields with
lists of uids.

Another possibility:
You can try to rewind the import and assure, that all languages are
present in root-page. If so than import again. I write this because I
think T3 changed the language perhaps due to loss of the second one at
your import.

Best Regards
David