[TYPO3-english] Localisation problem after t3d and templavoila import

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Wed May 6 11:24:00 CEST 2009

It seems that the alternative language pages are now marked as the
default language and all the content elements in either language are
unlinked.

Is there any quick way to duplicate a site in an existing tree structure
which keeps the whole site together? The t3d export function combined
with the templavoila importer jsut does not work.

Sara

David Bruchmann wrote:
> Hy Sara,
>
> import through t3d for me always was a bit buggy.
> I'm using phpmyadmin or other tools for that to copy the whole database.
>
> referring the languages: are you sure you importet also the
> page-translations (I don't mean the translated content-elements)?
>
> Best regards
> david
>
> By the way: I like your page :)

Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We / Web Manager
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru
National Library of Wales
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
SY23 3BU

Ffôn/Phone: 01970 632845
Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Nid yw'r neges yma o reidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y Llyfrgell.
This message does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Library.