[TYPO3-english] Default site from email

Stephan I. grac at gmx.ch
Tue Mar 31 16:11:14 CEST 2009

hello all!

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> When people misspells TYPO3 name, it insults me personally.
> I will just put you into my ignore list and will not reply to any your questions again.

finally i found the answer to my longlasting

QUESTION: "why remain so many questions unanswered?"

ANSWER: "you are probably blacklisted!"

until today i thought TYPO3 is represented by a bunch of grown-ups...

stephan

PS.
i'm probably also blacklisted, considering all my unanswered questions.
if not before, from now on it will be inevitable reality?!
so why don't you publish this blacklist?