[TYPO3-english] rgmediaimages: jwplayer licensing

sabine deeken sabine.deeken at web.de
Tue Mar 31 16:21:53 CEST 2009

No question to buy the license for the commercial site, but I really was
confused because the extension manual of rgmediaimages only mentioned
the commercial license, and the link goes to longtailvideo where the 4.x
licenses are sold - which are obligatory when you use the 4.x player in
a cms.
for 3.x the non commercial use was free, wasn't it?