[TYPO3-english] EXT: DB Integration (wfqbe) - Problem with search form query

Flo admin at pulk.net
Thu Mar 26 10:12:40 CET 2009

ok, thanks, that did the trick!

one last question, do you use it with more than 2 search fields, because
as soon as I have a 3rd field, it's not working anymore.

I get a query like this:
SELECT * FROM bdb_datenbank WHERE OR bdb_datenbank.Autor LIKE '%1%'
ORDER BY bdb_datenbank.ID ASC

WHERE OR is of course bad ;)

the two other fields are working fine, this problem only occurs if I
input something in the 3rd search field.

flo