[TYPO3-english] Create hmenu and vmenu with templavoila

Joko Nurjadi fountain_melody at yahoo.com.sg
Wed Mar 25 06:02:53 CET 2009

Hi,

I have a template that has 2 menus, in horizontal menu and vertical menu (at the left sidebar).

For example, hmenu should display menu/page A, B, C
vmenu should display menu/page D, E, F

With Templavoila, I map horizontal menu (main menu) that show all available pages in page tree (A, B, C)

My question is, how to create the second menu (vertical menu), should i create a new data element to map, and where's I have to create page D, E, F? Because if I create D, E, F in same level with A, B, C, it will display in hmenu.

Thank you very much.

Rgds,
Joko