[TYPO3-english] Create hmenu and vmenu with templavoila

Mark Kuiphuis spam at markyourweb.com
Wed Mar 25 07:11:32 CET 2009

Joko Nurjadi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a template that has 2 menus, in horizontal menu and vertical menu (at the left sidebar).
>
> For example, hmenu should display menu/page A, B, C
> vmenu should display menu/page D, E, F
>
> With Templavoila, I map horizontal menu (main menu) that show all available pages in page tree (A, B, C)
>
> My question is, how to create the second menu (vertical menu), should i create a new data element to map, and where's I have to create page D, E, F? Because if I create D, E, F in same level with A, B, C, it will display in hmenu.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Rgds,
> Joko

Hi Joko,

Hmenu and Vmenu? Hmenu does exist, but doesn't stand for Horizontal
Menu, but Hierarchical Menu. My TSREf doesn't say anything about a VMenu.

I'm not familiar with TemplaVoila, but you could try to use the
property: entryLevel if the DEF are not on the same level as pages A,B and C

If they are you could use something like:

lib.mainmenu = HMENU
lib.mainmenu.special = list
lib.mainmenu.special.value = 1,2,3
lib.mainmenu.1 = TMENU