[TYPO3-english] directmail and styles

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Mar 19 20:59:18 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm making a newsletter system and now I'm struggling with link styling
in a webmail client "open webmail" (this is what the client uses). It
clears all the header section of the email and if I insert the styles
into the body part of the mail, it has no effect. The styles are
converted to comments and totally ignored.

I have other things somehow in control, but I have this problem with
links because the open webmail styles all the links with the same size
and color attributes. I have texts in two different sizes and the links
in the texts look of course awful with wrong size (and color).

Can you think of any work around for this?

BTW this thread has helped a lot
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2009-March/059012.html
but still this one annoying wrong-looking-link-thing remains.

So any help is very much appreciated!
- Katja