[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 going to apply for Google Summer of Code 2009

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Mar 11 17:26:28 CET 2009

Once again we are happy to announce that TYPO3 is going to apply for
Google Summer of Code 2009. Although our application last year was not
successful we're not going to resign and try it again.

Although we got some ideas left over from last year's application we're
are also looking for more ideas students can work on. We're especially
looking for ideas coming from our community or even better coming
directly from students who want to take part in Google Summer of Code
with TYPO3.

To send us your ideas please use the form provided at the ideas page
[1]. Please try to provide us with as many details as possible, see the
idea template [2] for what information we would welcome.

[1] http://typo3.org/development/gsoc2009/ideas/
[2] http://typo3.org/development/gsoc2009/ideas/idea-template/

--
Ingo Renner