[TYPO3-english] t3blog and multilanguage

Dominic Brander dbrander at snowflake.ch
Tue Jun 30 12:57:16 CEST 2009

Hi Roberto
the blog is not supposed to be mulitlingual. We started to implement it
for multilingual purposes but then decided to skip this to keep the blog
a simple as possible - and since 99% of the blogs are written in one
language only...
If you really want to have a 1:1 multilanguage blog the whole extension
has completly to be rewritten.

Greetings,

dominic