[TYPO3-english] tt_news and indexed search / crawler

Christian Hennecke christian.hennecke at os2voice.org
Mon Jun 29 21:01:11 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to set up the crawler extension to work with tt_news but have
run into some questions. The crawler documentation tells me to set up a
crawler configuration via page TS but the indexed_search documentation
talks about indexing configurations. Same with the TYPO3 wiki. Now what
do I *really* need to get the stuff indexed?

I have set tt_news to USER to make static file caching possible. Also,
the normal "crawl the whole web tree" indexing setup seems to take care
of indexing the news. I do get a bunch of warnings like the following,
however, when I look at the single view page with Web > Info > Indexed
search:

Warning: phash-row "363001" didn't have a representation in the
index_section table!

Any ideas?
--
"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen." - W.H. Auden