[TYPO3-english] Hi typo3 associates

Peter Klein pmk at io.dk
Thu Jun 25 23:55:05 CEST 2009

Hi Shiva.

A simple way would be to use an extension like this:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/rs_userimp/current/

That way you just need to output your external userdata in CSV format, and
import it into TYPO3 using the above extension.

--
Peter Klein

news:mailman.14504.1245934111.3168.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...