[TYPO3-english] tt_news - most popular news

Wiel, J.A.M. van de j.a.m.v.d.wiel at tue.nl
Thu Jun 25 20:54:46 CEST 2009

Quite likely :-)
From: typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de [typo3-english-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] On Behalf Of Perica Matic [perica at net.hr]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 7:48 PM
To: typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Subject: Re: [TYPO3-english] tt_news - most popular news

Hm, i remembered something just after sending this :-) Maybe it could be
possible to define second news configuration for most_popular news content
element where plugin.tt_news.excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews would be disabled.
Will this work? Thx.

news:mailman.1.1245951915.28932.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...