[TYPO3-english] tt_news - most popular news

Perica Matic perica at net.hr
Thu Jun 25 19:48:26 CEST 2009

Hm, i remembered something just after sending this :-) Maybe it could be
possible to define second news configuration for most_popular news content
element where plugin.tt_news.excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews would be disabled.
Will this work? Thx.

news:mailman.1.1245951915.28932.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...