[TYPO3-english] Hi typo3 associates

Wiel, J.A.M. van de j.a.m.v.d.wiel at tue.nl
Thu Jun 25 15:28:38 CEST 2009

Hi Siva,
Creating a backend user in TYPO3 means you need to create a record in the be_users table. You can read the online API documentation here:

http://www.typo3-unleashed.net/api_online.html

You should use the TYPO3 API functionality itself, or if that's impossible duplicate the exact functionality from the TYPO3 core in your script.

Other than that: wat exactly are you trying to accomplish? I would advise any developer who is new to TYPO3 not to fiddle with core functionality at all, unless you know exactly what you're doing (and why) and you're very consciously willing to accept the risks involved.

Good luck!

Bas