[TYPO3-english] Spacers and other beginner questions

Marian Schedenig m.sched at gmx.at
Wed Jun 24 23:45:55 CEST 2009

Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> Take a good look at what you wrote! Everywhere you used subMenu (capital
> M) and only for the SPC parts you used submenu (lowercase m). Typoscript
> is case sensitive, so these are two different things.

D'oh. That's what I get for getting used to declarative languages and
syntax-checking IDEs.

> There's nothing you can do with Typoscript in this case, I think. The
> only way would be to change the ve_guestbook code and add support for
> stdWrap to all the fields.

Understood.

> Suggest this to the author of ve_guestbook, because it would be useful
> for others too.

I should do that.

> It isn't much work, in fact updating the manual is more
> work than modifying the code :-)

Isn't it always? ;)

You've been a great help, thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Marian.

--
Hofstadter's law: "It always takes longer than you think,
even when you take account of Hofstadter's law".