[TYPO3-english] tt_news how to clear template cache

Perica Matic perica at net.hr
Wed Jun 24 15:46:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm using multiple news contents on my page so i have different news
templates defined in each of them. However there's a problem when i make a
change in a template - it doesn't get registered by Typo3 and old template
version stays in cache so i have to delete reference to the template, save
it and then browse for the new version. I tried deleting cache within BE but
without success, so is there some simple way to do it? Thx.