[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-ttnews] News records titles not displayed

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 24 13:29:03 CEST 2009

Perica Matic wrote:
> In list view (BE) i don't see tt_news records titles - just an empty space
> ?? In page view all is fine. I'm using Typo3 4.2.6. Anybody knows what's the
> problem? Thx.

I've encountered this problem with a few extensions (different
symptoms). After installing an extension you often have to use the
'update' button for database updates/cache/etc. After that you are
presented with a configuration form for that extension.
You should at least save the default configuration by clicking the
'update' button once more. Otherwise many extensions do not have a
default configuration set.

Regards,
--
Jigal van Hemert.