[TYPO3-english] Edit record suddenly empty

Peter ptrl at gmx.de
Mon Jun 22 09:41:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am just writing an extension. And while cleaning up the kickstarter
code I must have deleted sth. essential:

Suddenly for one type of records when I enter the edit record view
(clicking the pen in the extented list view) I cannot see the forms
anymore. There is nothing as if there are no fields at all in this type
of record.

If I want to create a record in that table with the create record
function in the list view it works out fine.

Can anybody please give me a hint in which extension file I might
deleted what?

Thanks a lot
Peter