[TYPO3-english] direct_mail with languages and categories

Silke Arend sa at externes-management.de
Fri Jun 19 16:42:06 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am searching for a solution for the following task:

Send mails to all fe-users of a defined language, who selected the
categories fitting the mail content. For instance, all fe-users with EN
in field language, who selected category A - at least as one of their
categories.

Sounds quite simple, but I don't know how to achieve it. I tried the
"special query" but with that the categories do not give proper results,
since they use a mm-table...

TYPO3 4.2.6
direct_mail 2.6.3
(sr_feuser_register 2.5.21)

Did I miss the localisation feature of direct_mail completely, and would
therefore not even have to use a special query?

Thank you for any hints.

Enjoy your weekend!

Silke