[TYPO3-english] evil persistent "no_cache"

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Fri Jun 19 11:27:01 CEST 2009

hi rupert,

thanks for the hint. i'm already viewing the admin panel "typoscript"
with the first checkboxes and the last one set to 1 and there is no clue
printed why the no_cache is invoked.

realurl was my first strike as well, but after having disabled it by
config.tx_realurl_enable = 0 and deleting all caches like ten times
there's still the no_cache active. *crazy*

i consider me lucky for the disableNoCacheParameter introduced. if
someone got another idea, i'd be happy to read it! i like that TYPO3 to
be sound.

thanks.