[TYPO3-english] mailform and powermail not sending mails

Celso Reeks typo3 at distopia.com
Thu Jun 18 02:59:27 CEST 2009

Hello,

Doesn't anybody here have any clues at all?  I have tried disabling
every single extension I am not using, messed around with
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['strictFormmail'] and $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']
['secureFormmail'], enabled $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['debug'] to see if
the server would return any errors, but nothing happens.

Once again, the problem seems to be with this specific installation of
Typo3 (version 4.2.6), since I have another Typo3 installation that
works fine (version 4.0.1).  Both installs are on the same machine on
a shared hosting plan at dreamhost.com.

In case anybody feels like checking what happens, here are the URLs of
the buggy site and the functioning one.  Simply clicking the submit
button without filling any information already shows what's happening.

Buggy (TYPO3 v 4.2.6)
http://www.novadanca4.com.br/info/contato/

Functioning (TYPO3 v 4.0.1)
http://www.projetobira.com/en/contact-and-links/

For testing purposes, both forms are completely identical.

Please, I really need to solve this, since this contact mail form is
important on the website.

Thank you,
Celso Reeks