[TYPO3-english] fb_old2new_redirect results in blank page

Trine Buhl trine.buhl at mail.dk
Wed Jun 17 13:39:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to implement your fb_old2new_redirect extension on several
websites.

They are all diff. versions of TYPO3 4.1.6 –> 4.2.6, some with RealUrl
and ‘pagenotfound’ set in the backend, others without.

It is all one-langauges sites:

   #Localization
   language = dk
   locale_all = da_DK
   sys_language_mode = content_fallback
   sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated
   linkVars = L
   sys_language_uid = 0

On all websites the redirections generates a blank page. I don’t get any
PHP error messages, so I don’t no what to look out for?

I am a bit confused on how to set the Variable name of the Languageset
[langvar]. Is it the sys_language_uid or??

I have tried all thinkable possibilities, but the result is the same - >
a blank page, and no redirets.

Regards,

Trine