[TYPO3-english] SOLVED - Re: typo3temp/pics/ image not showing in FE

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Jun 12 16:05:31 CEST 2009

At last! The images in question were in cmyk format. I saved the images
from pdf files as jpg's and uploaded them straight to the fileadmin. I
didn't realize that some of the pdf's were in cmyk and some weren't.
Well now I also know that TYPO3 doesn't affect on this colour format, it
stays original.

--
  With kind regards

Katja Lampela