[TYPO3-english] Meta data (keyword, description etc) recursive?

Martin Bernt Rud martin.b.rud at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:45:33 CEST 2009

Yes, agree, mystery machine - we can only guess! ;-)

> some information there is better than none!?

I don´t believe so. You can´t make meta data that correspond to all your
visible pages. If so they aren´t specific enough.

About keywords and Google use of them I don´t have the answer. In my opinion
I just would rather use my time and ressources in going through visible
content and make that even better.