[TYPO3-english] Meta data (keyword, description etc) recursive?

Martin Bernt Rud martin.b.rud at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:48:36 CEST 2009

Hi Søren,

Even though it is possible you should do it. Repeating descriptions and
keywords is not good for optimizing for search engines. They appreciate (and
rank better) pages with unique meta data. There is no other way than doing
the job and creating meta data on each page.

See also http://www.seomoz.org/article/search-ranking-factors#f51

Regards,
Martin