[TYPO3-english] Meta data (keyword, description etc) recursive?

Ecsedi Adrienn ecsedi.adrienn at eflow.hu
Thu Jun 11 09:39:17 CEST 2009

Hi!

Insert this code into your Typo template setup field:

page.meta.keywords = here are the keywords
page.meta.keywords.override.field = keywords

page.meta.description = here is the description
page.meta.description.override.field = description

If you set this in your root level, every page will get these meta
options. You can still set different metas on the pages, they will work.
:)

Hope this helps you.

Adrienn