[TYPO3-english] Typo3: A solid German car?

Virgil Huston vh at acqal.com
Wed Jun 10 01:23:36 CEST 2009

I think just the number of responses in this thread shows that TYPO3 is far
from dead :-)

Virgil

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Tolleiv Nietsch <info at tolleiv.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> could you please explain what your knowledge about TYPO3 is? How long
> did you use it, what type of projects did you implement with it? Are you
> involved in the community (submit bugs etc..?) at all? Are you involved
> into any other Open-Source software communities? What's your
> Web-experience? What's your background?
> It seems that you've only very little knowledge about what's going on
> within the project itself and therefore it would really be nice to get
> an idea what your "perspective" on TYPO3 is.
>
> In my opinion some of your points might be right, but the way how you
> bring them up is not correct at all (check "facts" before you bring them
> up). Btw do you really get articles with such an bad quality onto
> cmswatch.com?
>
> Imho there's only one thing the community can learn from your post,
> that's how people (non-developers?) recognize TYPO3.
>
> Btw. it's TYPO3 not Typo3 - the fact that you wrote it this way might
> also be a reason why community members react a bit hot-headed ;)
>
> Regards,
> Tolleiv

Virgil Huston
COO, Acqal Corporation - Official TYPO3 Agency for Support, Training, and
Website Migration
+1 (866) 924-8645 * +1 (404) 963-8850 x101 * Fax +1 (866) 275-7385
Read more at www.Acqal.com/blog