[TYPO3-english] Memory consumption with 4.3

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Jun 9 23:21:33 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

I'm running old 3.8 version on 16MB memory limit and it goes smothly.
However, my exprience shows that 16MB is not enough for 4.2.x. I don't
really want to go through the trouble of raising the memory limit (it
costs money at this webhoster -> new invoice -> too much trouble).

So, my question is - do you think/know whether the upcoming 4.3 version
with its new autoloader feature would consume less memory?

Thanks

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech