[TYPO3-english] Templavoila looses mapping

Vahan Amirbekyan vamirbekyan at dgfoundation.org
Tue Jun 9 21:52:05 CEST 2009

Dear Christopher, don't get me wrong.
I did not spend time on fixing html because I knew it is not HTML as the
only change in HTML that worked before was literally removing one IMG
tag and changing href in another. Please see my initial post.

Probably your advise would fix 99% of similar TV related issues but it
was not the case this time as the previous version of HTML did work.

regards,