[TYPO3-english] use content from styles.content.getRight, if no content available choose from lib

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Jun 9 13:50:47 CEST 2009

> I have the following TS:
>
> subparts.RCOL.20 = COA
> subparts.RCOL.20 {
>    10 < styles.content.getRight
>    10 {
>      colPos = 2
>      stdWrap.override.cObject < lib.stdRCol
>    }
>
> I want to have the specific behaviour, as follows:
>
> In the right col I want to display the styles.content.getRight
> elements. Sometimes it happens that no content is there.
> Then I want to display content from lib.stdRCol

Since the stdWrap function "override" will always override the rest of the
stuff, if it returns at least something, you just have to do it the other
way around:

Create the lib as a COA and then set
stdWrap.override.cObject < styles.content.getRight

But you have to make sure, that there is nothing else (i.e. Wraps or other
static stuff) left in styles.content.getRight, if there is no content
available.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian