[TYPO3-english] use content from styles.content.getRight, if no content available choose from lib

Mai Ling Hsieh mlhsieh at inet.mail.com.cn
Tue Jun 9 12:11:40 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I have a big problem and some questions, so far.
;-)

I have the following TS:

subparts.RCOL.20 = COA
subparts.RCOL.20 {
   10 < styles.content.getRight
   10 {
     colPos = 2
     stdWrap.override.cObject < lib.stdRCol
   }
}

I want to have the specific behaviour, as follows:

In the right col I want to display the styles.content.getRight elements.
Sometimes it happens that no content is there.
Then I want to display content from lib.stdRCol

lib.stdRCol = CONTENT
lib.stdRCol {
   table = tt_content
   select {
      where = colPos=2
      pidInList = 5
      orderBy = sorting
      languageField = sys_language_uid
   }
}

Is there any solution for this specific behaviour?
Any hints or suggestions?

Thanks so far.