[TYPO3-english] Typo3: A solid German car?

Martin Bernt Rud martin.b.rud at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:45:39 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I hope that someone in TYPO3 association or others knowing more about T3
will bring this thread on. Georg Ringer absolutely does not speak for me and
not for very many other people around T3 I am sure.

I see some god points in Janus´ comments. And criticism and comments should
be welcome and Janus actually just asks us for more info.

Regards,
Martin