[TYPO3-english] Typo3: A solid German car?

Janus Boye - J. Boye jb at jboye.dk
Tue Jun 9 13:19:08 CEST 2009

Dear Typo3 community,

Am I the only one who is a bit concerned about the future of Typo3?

I've been following Typo3 for several years, including some detailed
evaluations for the Web CMS Report by CMS Watch and have also seen
several agencies present Typo3 in front of customers. At the moment it
seems like several competing open source Web CMS are progressing faster.

I've just shared some constructive thoughts in a commentary on
http://www.jboye.com/blogpost/typo3-a-solid-german-car/ and would
appreciate your feedback.

Feel free to comment directly on the blog or reply to this e-mail.
Either way I'll summarize feedback.

Warm regards,

Janus Boye

Managing Director