[TYPO3-english] tt_news: Condtion for "more" text

Peter Klein pmk at io.dk
Mon Jun 8 22:19:16 CEST 2009

Hi Stonki.

Create a "globalVars" condition that checks for the tt_news category GET
parameter.

See TSRef/Conditions for info on "globalVars":
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsref/4.2.1/view/1/4/#id4263256

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.9178.1244477635.3168.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...