[TYPO3-english] tt_news: Condtion for "more" text

support at stonki.de support at stonki.de
Mon Jun 8 18:13:50 CEST 2009

Hello,

we are using tt_news for different user groups / news categories. Some
information are only available for login users (one news categorie), other
news are available to the public (another news categorie)

Right now I am using this piece of code, which is ok for news only
available to login users. It would be great if I could add a check for the
news categorie as well.

[usergroup = *]
   plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.de {
    more = <p>Please click here for more information!</p>
    }
[else]
    plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.de {
    }