[TYPO3-english] Displaying HMENU with its pagecontent header data

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Jun 8 15:48:17 CEST 2009

> I want to display Menu from the header of page content element.
> I appreciate it if you can solve this for me.

Where do you want to display this menu and how do you want to apply it?
Usually this kind of menu is called "section index" and could be inserted as
a type of the content element "menu/sitemap" (which is already available)
You could create something similiar with TypoScript and replace a marker of
your template with it ...
etc. pp.
So what's it gonna be?

HTH