[TYPO3-english] folders segregation for multidomain installation

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Fri Jun 5 21:44:44 CEST 2009

Hi

as far as I remember there was a setting in Install Tool (all
confguration) which allowed to set a different path for fileadmin
I dont know if there is a setting for uploads, though

the config file is a php file, so you could add some php side stuff to
determine the domain and set the variable as you need

anyway, the answer in the previous post is proberly much easier to handle

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)