[TYPO3-english] t3blog in TV - CEs show double - unlink element by default in TV?

Fri Jun 5 17:51:56 CEST 2009

Hi Dimitry,
hi Thomas,

I'm quiet late. But I had the same problem today and found something one
could call a solution.

Sadly, Dimitry, your idea to put the elements on another page
(sysfolder?) is not possible with t3blog.

T3blog depends on having the content-elements on the same page:
$where = 'tx_t3blog_post.pid = '. $GLOBALS['TSFE']->id; // only from
current page

But you can prevent TemplaVoila of linking new content elements to a
content-area in the datastructure:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['tx_templavoila_tcemain']['doNotInsertElementRefsToPage']
= '1';

@Dimitry: You know TemplaVoila much better than I do. Is this a bad idea
somehow?

Thanks

Frederic

--
Frederic Gaus                                 pgp-key: 93E6903C
fingerprint: 0C55 4517 CC1E 5F7F 9059  3535 AB54 D8E8 93E6 903C