[TYPO3-english] Wanted: English Native Speaker for Proofreading Texts for English TYPO3 v4 video series

Daniela daniela at a7digital.de
Fri Jun 5 10:40:02 CEST 2009

Hello,

having already produced the German TYPO3 v4.2 videos on editor knowledge
provided on typo3.org, we are now trying to complete the English video
series for v4.2 , which we could not do up to now for a lack of time. Is
there an English native speaker who would agree to proofread the texts
of the residual videos? This would take c. 2 hours of your time. The
texts are already translated completely, but we would be very thankful,
if someone could put them into 'real' English so that they sound
authentically.

Kind regards,

Daniela König
a7digital Arend